    disk, is it then necessary to replace it with a disk which is *100%
    identical* with the others or can we use any FC-AL disk, as long as it
    is big enough?

    Erlend Leganger, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Erlend Leganger

    Trinean Guest

    We have a fully populated T3 with one disk broken. When replacing this
    Since you're using 36.4 GB disks any FC-AL disk Sun sells with part number
    540-4367 is compatible with your configuration.

    Trinean, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Trinean wrote on 2005-10-09 01:18:
    Thanks, you're information is confirmed by
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/T3plus/components.html, the
    two disk types I have (ST336605FC and ST336704FC) are both listed under
    540-4367, so I guess they *are* interchangable.

    Erlend Leganger, Oct 9, 2005