    2000.

    This seems to me like a driver problem.

    Any ideas?

    Paul Brause, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Paul Brause

    @ndrew Guest

    No not at the moment what resolution is this?

    regards

    @ndrew

    @ndrew, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Paul Brause

    Paul Brause Guest

    On 6 Apr 2004 18:41:17 +0950, @ndrew wrote:

    It does not seem to be resolution bound.
    I ran 3DMark 03 in 1024x768 resolution today and there everything is ok.
    The madonion XL-8R8 demo for example exposed artifacts in
    640x480 with enabled antialiasing, without anti aliasign everything is
    fine.

    It seems to me that DirectX 9 apps are doing good and elder ones don't.

    Paul Brause, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Paul Brause

    Paul Brause Guest

    <snip>

    Catalyst 4.4 seems to have cured the problem in some apps.

    Paul Brause, Apr 8, 2004