    did all the possible upgrades to the drivers.

    Has anybody experienced this problem before?

    Can it be that it is related to my powersupply?

    Ivo Abeloos, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Ivo Abeloos

    Shawk Guest

    Have you played with the horizontal control to see whether the new driver
    has moved and wrapped your screen too far one way (ie the right)?

    Shawk, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Ivo Abeloos

    Daniel Tonks Guest

    Is this an ATI-branded 9200 or some other brand? What type of monitor? Are
    you using a good quality video cable? Are you sure it happens at 60hz?

    - Daniel

    Daniel Tonks, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Ivo Abeloos

    Ben Pope Guest

    Are you talking about a very faint shadow right at the edge of the screen?

    I found this with certain driver version on my voodoo - it looks like they
    adjusted the modelines between versions, so every time I updated, I had to
    implant the modelines from the old driver .inf into the new or create a .reg
    from the old settings so that I could overwrite the new ones in the
    registry.

    I think powerstrip might be able to help out if thats the case.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Ivo Abeloos

    Alan Walker Guest

    In
    I had the same problem.

    I have a iiyama vision master pro 454, lovely screen, no problems with
    previous cards.

    When I got my 9700Pro I spent ages setting everything up to take full
    advantage of the new card and ended up with the problem you describe, it
    being particularly noticeable in white on black. After playing for hours
    with the card setting it turned out to require nothing more than letting my
    screen reset itself to all it's defaults on the OSM.

    Alan Walker

    Alan Walker, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Ivo Abeloos

    Ivo Abeloos Guest

    Hi,

    The monitor is a DELL1226H
    The card is ATI branded

    I have it on all resolutions and frequencies, even @60Hz.

    The video cable is the one coming out of the monitor ;)

    --
    Ivo Abeloos

    The USA is so enormous, and so numerous are its schools, colleges and
    religious
    seminaries, many devoted to special religious beliefs ranging from the
    unorthodox to the dotty, that we can hardly wonder at its yielding a more
    bounteous harvest of gobbledegook than the rest of the world put together.
    -- Sir Peter Medawar

    Ivo Abeloos, Oct 7, 2003
  7. Ivo Abeloos

    Ivo Abeloos Guest

    No, I don't really know what combinations are supposed
    to get rid of these vertical shadow lines.

    Ivo Abeloos, Oct 7, 2003