    input (Line or mike in) on my os/x box at home.

    Thanks.

    Evan

    Evan Platt, May 18, 2007

  2. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Sorry, yes, would like to stream over the internet.

    Would like to stream something more 'generic' that can be listened to
    in Media Player or Winamp...

    Thanks.

    Evan

    Evan Platt, May 18, 2007

  3. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 19, 2007
  4. Evan Platt

    Hans Aberg Guest

    Hans Aberg, May 19, 2007
  5. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 19, 2007
  6. Evan Platt

    Jon Guest

    Jon, May 19, 2007
  7. Audion doesn't play well with systems that have an attached iPod.
    They've also stopped development on it.

    Michael Vilain, May 19, 2007
  8. Evan Platt

    matt neuburg Guest

    Nicecast can do that. It can turn your sound input or *any* sound your
    Mac is producing or receiving into a stream.

    m.

    matt neuburg, May 19, 2007
  9. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    When I go to install it, I have my choice of my two hard drives.. One
    is the O/S drive, the other drive is a secondary drive.

    It says I cannot install it on the OS drive because "Mac OS X Server
    is not supported."

    I installed it on my other drive, but can't find where it installed
    to.

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  10. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    It doesn't appear that I can stream just the line in?

    And the demo restriction of overlaying static sounds bad.. This is
    just for a 2 week temporary stream.. Not worth purchasing.. :)

    Thanks thou..

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  11. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Darwin Streaming Server.
    10.4.9

    Ok, just did a little more research.. side question. The audio jack is
    a digital OUT. There's no audio or mic in.

    If I put in a PCI sound card, do I need drivers or anything?

    Never installed a device in the mac (other than memory or anything).

    Thanks.

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  12. Nope. My Quicksilver G4 has a headphone jack in back and that's it.
    The iMic has been a quick and easy way to add audio input to the G4 Macs
    for years.

    Michael Vilain, May 24, 2007