    set, MMU copro), but every additional documentation is helpful, too.

    Thanks,
    Matthias

    Matthias Melcher, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Matthias Melcher

    Guest Guest

    I have two pdfs, one for the core(1.1MB), the other for mmu(259KB).
    How do I get them to you?

    Guest, Sep 29, 2006

  3. The SA-110 Technical Reference Manual: http://tinyurl.com/g42dc

    It doesn't cover the instruction set - it refers you to the ARM
    architechure reference instead, but does cover registers, the MMU,
    caches, etc - basically everything else.

    Andrew Smallshaw, Sep 29, 2006
  4. If you could EMail them to me, that would be great. Yes, that is my real
    EMail address ;-). Insane, I know.

    Matthias Melcher, Sep 29, 2006
  5. Great help already. Thanks.

    Matthias Melcher, Sep 29, 2006