Student needing help

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by vickietoria.2113, Jan 29, 2020.

  1. vickietoria.2113

    vickietoria.2113

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2020
    Hello. I'm in a PC Hardware class in college. We don't really get taught anything. She takes attendance and tells us to leave. So all work is done online. We have a lab and I have no idea where to find the answers. I've been trying for over a week. I'm requesting help. I don't expect you to answer it. I just need help with the terms and where to find the information.

    My computer is a HP Stream. Model # 14-cb113wm
    I think the information that I have is correct, but I am unsure. I have no one else that I can ask for help.

    Tell me any useful information about the motherboard.
    -Brand: HP
    -CPU Socket type: Intel Celeron N4000
    -Type of RAM it uses: SDRAM DDR4
    -How many RAM slots available:
    -How many drive interfaces
    -Types of drive interfaces

    Give me the information related to your processor.
    -CPU brand
    -Socket
    -Frequency (speed [GHz]): 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
    -Number of cores: 2

    Tell me about the memory (RAM).
    -Type (DDR, DDR2, DDR3): DDR4
    -Frequency (MHz)