    going to crush anything that dares challenge it.

    PS3 Killzone video here: http://www.ps3today.com/

    holy shit!

    Guest, May 24, 2005

  2. Guest

    TURBOROCCO Guest

    Umm, that page didn't do crap. Was it a joke? Pretty lame if so..

    TURBOROCCO, May 24, 2005

  3. PLease don't post OT crap to a PC NG. No one cares about kiddie consoles
    here.

    Mother Farquhar, May 24, 2005
  4. Guest

    ScoopeX Guest

    No one care about retards like you.

    ScoopeX, May 24, 2005
  5. Guest

    Paul Heslop Guest

    'KIDDIE CONSOLES'?

    While I agree that this xposted stuff is a load of crap I would be
    very surprised if many of the posters in these groups are children,
    even if we sometimes act that way. I will have my 50th birthday this
    year

    Paul Heslop, May 24, 2005
  6. Funny... but come on! I had a hope this was genuine!

    The Berzerker, May 24, 2005
  7. Guest

    Boody Bandit Guest

    You of course do realize dumbfuck that there are more "adults" playing on
    gaming consoles than children, right?
    And some of these adults are enjoying these "kiddy consoles" on visual and
    sound systems that could net them 10 or 20 monster gaming PC's? Enjoy your
    nightmare with your pc while always having to make adjustments because of
    driver and other various conflicts. Myself, I prefer plug and play. I use
    to be a PC gaming geek but I simply don't have the time I use to with
    constant upgrades and downloads just to be able to enjoy one game on my pc.

    Boody Bandit, May 24, 2005
  8. Guest

    Boody Bandit Guest

    *PLONK*

    Boody Bandit, May 24, 2005
  9. Guest

    Andrew Guest

    Good on them, it doesn't get around the fact that this has nothing to
    do with the PC newsgroups it is pointlessly crossposted to.

    Andrew, May 24, 2005
  10. Guest

    Boody Bandit Guest

    It also doesn't get around the fact that mother fuckwad is an asshole and
    has proven that time and time again. HE can just plonk the troll without
    being a total asshole and calling console gaming for kids.

    Boody Bandit, May 24, 2005
  11. Guest

    Fred Liken Guest

    lol. That's just plain stupid. The consoles today are perhaps a tenth to a
    twentieth as powerful as a monster gaming PC.
    When's the last time you ever tried using a PC for high end gaming? You
    sound like a baby spouting such ignorance. "Adjusting drivers", out of
    necessity, is a thing of the past. Sure, you can CHOOSE to juice the
    settings, but it's hardly required. And "various conflicts", as well, a
    thing of the past. Damn you're dumb.
    Used to be? The 80's? lol.

    Keep it up, retard.

    Fred Liken, May 24, 2005
  12. Guest

    Fred Liken Guest

    Damn, you're a think skinned child. Not making your case, son.

    Fred Liken, May 24, 2005
  13. Guest

    Fred Liken Guest

    Oh wow! You kill filed the guy! I'm so impressed! I'm glad you cross
    posted "*PLONK*" to keep us up to date and avoid us having to hire a PI to
    see who's in your kill file and who isn't!

    What a tart you are.

    Fred Liken, May 24, 2005
  14. Guest

    Doug Guest

    All this controversy over a funny video...

    Doug, May 24, 2005
  15. Learn how to use the ignore thread feature in your news reader and you won't
    have to see it.

    Hank the Rapper, May 25, 2005
  16. It still doesn't belong on this PC gaming group.

    The Mighty MF, May 25, 2005
  17. Guest

    Andrew Guest

    So it is fine for everyone to post whatever the hell they like in any
    newsgroup they like because there is an ignore thread feature?

    Andrew, May 25, 2005
  18. Guest

    Dog Bowl Guest

    I've found its more the fat pale unhealty kids playing games on PCs as
    they think they are l33t and c001 to play a PC game. Pitty the twats
    don't understand that "its still just a fucking game" regardless of the
    platform.

    Dog Bowl, May 25, 2005
  19. Guest

    Boody Bandit Guest

    He's a troll, get over it.

    Boody Bandit, May 25, 2005
  20. Guest

    Boody Bandit Guest

    And Mother fuckwad calls console gamers kids?
    You sound like a 10 year old.

    Boody Bandit, May 25, 2005