    are these combo drives also burners ???
    tnx for any model numbers to search on eBay -
    Phil-

    Phil Schuman, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Phil Schuman

    jfigueredo Guest

    Let me suggest you look for a Dell Latitude C610, great notebook, I have one
    and I like it better than any of my new Inspirons.

    I hope this helps,

    Jose

    jfigueredo, Nov 18, 2003

  3. i think you would be better off waiting for a good promotion on a new 1100
    direct from dell. these often show up for under $700 delivered including a
    combo dvd player/cd recorder and a one year warranty. buying a laptop
    without a warranty is just plain risky and prices on used laptops are
    usually too high to compensate the buyer for assuming the risk.

    Christopher Muto, Nov 19, 2003