SUN 611 Cases w/1-2GB Drives

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by rjk, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. rjk

    rjk Guest

    SUN PN 599 2034-10 $39 ea
    3 for $35 each + UPS

    611 CASE
    1 w/1gb 2 w/2gb drives
    2x 68pin connections
    scsi id sel,

    --
    rj kulman
    rjk consulting llc

    new / used computer stuff -
    credit cards accepted: discover-mastercard-visa-amer-exp

    Verified Paypal Acct / paypal- sign up and get $5.00 for each of us:
    https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=

    Nothing But Net Keep Your Options, Opinions ans Software OPEN -
    current ebay auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/&sort=3&page=1&rows=25&since=-1

    rjk, Jul 3, 2003