Sun Fire V250

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Jeffery Small, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. Has anyone taken posession of one of these machines and have any comments
    to share regarding build quality or any hardware anomolies? Thanks.

    Jeffery Small, Dec 1, 2003

  2. I recently aquired one about 2 months back and I love it the machine is a
    work horse.

    Anything specific are your looking for ?

    Rodrick Brown, Dec 1, 2003

  3. They are smaller smaller than the older E250 and I don't think they can
    be put on the side in a rack due to the airflow surrounding the disks.

    The motherboards seems to be in ATX-form factor? Bigger fans on the
    CPUS:s compared to the V240.

    Conclusion: I could not find any obvious faults. Very nice and compact with
    8 disks and internal DDS.

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    Fredrik Lundholm, Dec 1, 2003