    sorry for my bad english :)
    @+
    Anton

    atomcomputer, Jul 6, 2003

  2. atomcomputer

    Peter Rohrer Guest

    According to http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/sun/gdm1962b.html, your
    monitor is a composite sync, Fixed Frequency monitor. That means he is only
    able to sync on certain resolutions and frequencies. You should configure
    your vga-card to match one of these resolutions and frequencies, and
    everything should work just fine.
    If I remember correctly, there are also some overclocking-tools for vga-card
    wo can help you with this.

    There's another good page on the net:
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Foothills/4467/fixedsync.html

    I used this Page for my DEC VRT19-HA aka GDM 1961. Everything works fine,
    and I have now a 21" monitor for less than 5$.
    Mine's not better than yours.

    Peter

    Peter Rohrer, Jul 6, 2003

  3. atomcomputer