Sun hardware available

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Steven Hirsch, Oct 27, 2011.

  1. It's time to make some room by getting rid of my Sun workstations. Is there
    anyone within driving distance of Burlington, VT who might be interested in
    one or all of:

    Ultra 2
    Ultra 5
    Ultra 60

    ?

    The U60 has 2x 400Mhz. CPUs, 2GB of memory, Sun branded U160 SCSI controller
    with 15k IBM drive. All are cosmetically clean and functional. Stored in a
    dry environment.

    If anyone is interested, make me a reasonable offer and take all of them.
    Contact me privately if you need more specifics - I'll drag them in and make a
    detailed inventory.

    It would pain me to leave these at the recyclers.

    Steve

    p.s. - Also have a number of DEC units and a lovely HP B2000.

    Steven Hirsch, Oct 27, 2011