Sun is DEAD DEAD DEAD !!!

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Karl-Hugo Weesberg, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. Go and buy a PC with Windows XP !

    Karl-Hugo Weesberg, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Karl-Hugo Weesberg

    Juhan Leemet Guest

    Buddy, you are lame, lame, lame. Like they say FOOOONG!

    Juhan Leemet, Oct 26, 2004

  3. I'm running a PC right now,
    bought whithout OS, i downloaded it.
    It's okay to get frustrated over an OS,
    your'e subject tell me you need some help ?, or assistance ?
    then, you will get help from here on sun hardware.

    /Jörgen

    Jorgen Moquist, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Karl-Hugo Weesberg

    Juhan Leemet Guest

    BTW, did you manage to buy it without the M$ tax? Most PCs that I see
    being sold still have Windoze bundled in, and I have yet to see anyone
    give you a discount for leaving it off. I did once buy a Dell 1400SC
    specifically without O/S because I put SuSE Linux on it. I'm not sure that
    I did not still pay some kind of M$ tax, but the sale price was still good.

    p.s. Good answer. Better than mine. I was in a pissy mood.

    Juhan Leemet, Oct 28, 2004
  5. clue

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    Mike Beckmann, Nov 2, 2004
  6. oh well, my 2 pc's are bought in pieces, assembled parts noname pc's.
    i guess it the common way to skip m$ tax :)

    some dealers are cleaver enought to sell without os,
    compared to not selling it.

    many dealers assemble their own "brands" those are sold with/whitout os.

    in 2000, a friend of mine bought a Best notebook without M$.
    which reduce price 20 %.

    /Jörgen

    Jorgen Moquist, Nov 3, 2004