Sun Microsystems opportunity

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Nikolaj Johansen, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Dear Sun Microsystems user,

    I would like to borrow 2 minutes of your valueable time to give you some
    information about our company and the products we offer. I know that it will
    be worth it.

    Epoka Group A/S is a global reseller of second user Sun Microsystems
    hardware.
    One of Epokas main goals is to be the market leader on all the product
    areas, which we trade in and this requires great skills from the people, who
    work within these areas, and also sets high standards to the quality of the
    products we offer. At Epoka we put pride in preparing ourselves in the best
    possible way in regards to skills and quality - all to the benefit of our
    most important asset:

    You, our customer

    "Our customer comes first in everything we do", and I am confident that you
    will get this feeling, whenever contacting our corporate headquarters in
    Denmark or the regional offices around the World.

    I would personally like to welcome you and your company to experience Epoka
    Group - Worldwide Computer Resellers.

    Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,

    Nikolaj Johansen

    General Manager: Sun Microsystems & Fujitsu Siemens Products
    Epoka Group A/S - Worldwide Computer Resellers
    Direct: +45 96 73 08 21 - Fax: +45 96 73 08 15 - Email:

    For more info: www.epoka.com

    This week's specials:

    A22UKC1Z9P-C512
    Ultra 10 440MHz/512MB/9GB/PGX24/CD/Solaris
    Price: ? 1.000,00 (EUR)
    $ 1,132.10 (USD)

    Nikolaj Johansen, Aug 11, 2003

  2. [Informative post snipped]
    And that's just the sort of response we'd expect from a clueless
    bottom poster like Rolfie.

    -am © 2003

    Anthony Mandic, Aug 12, 2003