Sun Microsystems research May 14

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by lynbain@gmail.com, May 10, 2008.

  1. Guest

    We are looking for Sun customers who call one of Sun's 800 number for
    assistance at least twice a year. Please feel free to forward this
    message to others who might be interested. You must be in the US or
    Canada to participate. Sun employees and contractors are not eligible.

    Wednesday, May 14:
    These sessions will last 45 minutes and participants will receive $50
    for their feedback. The study will be conducted remotely via
    web-meeting and telephone.

    If you are interested, please reply and let me know:

    1. Your current job/role: tell us a bit about what you do and where
    you work.

    2. Your experience with Sun products.

    3. How often you call Sun and some reasons why you might call rather
    than using the web site.

    4. A time that would work for you this Wednesday; please include your
    time zone and the operating system you will use during the study.

    5. A phone number where you can be reached for scheduling.

    Please provide the information requested above rather than attaching
    your resume.

    Thank you,
    Lyn Bain

    , May 10, 2008