Sun Microsystems specials from Epoka Group A/S

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Epoka Group A/S, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Dear Sun Microsystems user,

    Since we last time posted in this forum, we have expanded the portfolio, so
    it now also contains Fujitsu Siemens and Amdahl products. If you have any
    offers, requirements or any other questions regarding these products, please
    contact Andreas Fibiger ( or +45 96 73 08 24).

    Andreas, Thomas and I will ofcourse continue to provide with World Class
    service on the complete Sun Microsystems range. Contact:

    This period's specials:

    A35-WBF1-1GRA1
    Sun Fire 280R 1x 1.2GHz/1024MB/1x 73GB/2x PSU/DVD/Solaris 9
    Price: EUR 8.200,00 (NEW IN BOX, EU S/N)

    A37-WSPF2-04GQB
    Sun Fire V480 2x 900MHz/4096MB/2x 36GB/2x PSU/DVD/Solaris 9
    Price: EUR 18.400,00 (SM REMAN IN BOX, FULL WARRANTY)

    A30-WRF8-16GQF
    Sun Fire V880 8x 750MHz/16384MB/6x 36GB/3x PSU/DVD/Solaris 9
    Price: EUR 43.500,00 (IN BOX, EU S/N)

    Only a few systems available of each.
    If this has your interest, please contact us today.

    We look forward to do business with you.

    Best regards,

    Nikolaj Johansen

    General Manager: Sun Microsystems & Fujitsu Siemens Products
    Epoka Group A/S - Worldwide Computer Resellers
    Direct: +45 96 73 08 21 - Fax: +45 96 73 08 15 - Email:

    For more info: www.epoka.com

    Epoka Group A/S, Jul 28, 2003