Sun Microsystems Survey

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by lynbain, Dec 11, 2007.

  1. lynbain

    lynbain Guest

    Sun Microsystems is gathering feedback from its customers on how it
    communicates about technical, sales, and other issues. We are
    particularly interested in responses from people who contact Sun via
    telephone for sales and support.

    The first 200 completed* surveys from participants in the US will be
    eligible to receive a $10 gift certificate via Hallmark Insights,
    which allows you to choose a gift card from one of over 300 different
    merchants in the US. Sorry, payments cannot be issued to people
    outside the US.

    *Note: a survey is considered "complete" if all required questions are
    answered and a full name and complete email address are provided. The
    email address is required as the gift certificate will be sent to the
    email address provided.

    If you would like to complete this survey, please visit:
    http://s-2hyb7-24520.sgizmo.com/

    lynbain, Dec 11, 2007