    2-4 different computers.. If this big monitor could be interfaced
    with such a thing ... fine.

    any info would be appreciated.

    NewB, Aug 6, 2003

  2. NewB

    Raf LaPietra Guest

    Check out:

    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Monitor/MONITOR_Color_20_Premium_CRT.html

    -Raf

    Raf LaPietra, Aug 6, 2003

  3. NewB

    David Wade Guest

    I think its "sync on green"
    Well it does not have the range of frequencies of SVGA monitors so unless
    you run X on Linux you may have trouble.
    Do a search on "fixed frequency monitors" for info on PC Graphic adaptors
    that will drive it on a PC

    David Wade, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Chris Johnson, Aug 6, 2003
  5. NewB

    CJT Guest

    I think you're thinking of DEC (and perhaps HP/SGI/IBM??). I believe
    Sun uses composite sync.
    The OP would be better off selling it and buying a 20E20, IMHO.

    CJT, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Go here...

    http://www.mirage-mmc.com/core.html

    Craig Petersen, Aug 7, 2003