    Can i use this monitor on my pc? It has a matrox G450. I need a cable
    adaptator, 13W3 M to DB15 M, where is possible to find instructions to auto
    build it? grazie... :)

    Nheo, Jun 3, 2004

  2. It's most likely no worth the effort. The 1962 must be about
    12 years old by now.
    Anyway, if you really want to try, it's a fixed frequency
    monitor that can only do composite sync. You will need
    more than a simple adaptor cable. See google for a
    fixed frequency monitor FAQ.

    mfg
    Dennis

    Dennis Grevenstein, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Nheo

    Nheo Guest

    i used it, but it only works at 1280 x 960. is a problem because the other
    pc with Millennium2 doesn't have this resolution.. :-(

    Nheo, Jun 4, 2004
  4. If it's a Sun it will work at 1152x900.

    mfg
    Dennis

    Dennis Grevenstein, Jun 4, 2004