    http://www.crucial.com/store/mpartspecs.aspx?mtbpoid=5101B17AA5CA7304

    Thanks,
    Donn

    Donn Coe, May 25, 2007

  2. Hi,

    Aside from not knowing about T2000, Crucial is a premium memory supplier
    made by Micron memories and Sun use them to!

    So I would not hesitate to use Crucial except for one reason, if you
    wanna mix Sun and Crucial(or any other vendor like DATARAM) in the same
    bank it will not work as a Sun memory with respect to interleave factor.

    But if you only place the same memories on the same bank you should be
    avoid this.

    /michael

    Michael Laajanen, May 25, 2007