Sun T2000 and JNI HBA PCI card

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Al Slater, May 24, 2006.

  1. Al Slater

    Al Slater Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to use a SUN/JNI Dual Channel HBA card (FCX2-6562-L) in a
    T2000 (Solaris 10) machine, but the kernel panics on boot and this
    causes the machine to eternally reboot.

    The console messages on boot are like this:

    jfca0: FcPciError: FcPciMapCreate: Invalid vendor id: 0x4212

    panic[cpu11]/thread=2a10071fcc0: mutex_destroy: bad mutex,
    lp=600003f0728 owner= 2a10071fcc0 thread=2a10071fcc0

    followed by a stack dump.

    Is the card incompatible with the T2000?

    Any other ideas?

    regards

    Al

    Al Slater, May 24, 2006