    install for this? Or, does the default Solaris release contain this?
    We have the following Solaris OS, on our T2000 machine:
    Solaris 10 1/06 s10s_u1wos_19a SPARC

    qazmlp1209, Dec 19, 2006

  2. qazmlp1209

    Bill Voight Guest

    What are you installing? If it's Sun branded, just install, do a boot
    -r from the ok> prompt.

    BV

    Bill Voight, Jan 6, 2007

  3. The install should detect the hardware present and load any drivers
    available. If you plan to add hardware later be SURE to do the full
    install "+OEM" to get all the drivers available. The full install is a
    good idea anyway unless you are short of disk space. It can be a real
    pain to figure out what packages to install later if you do less than a
    full install now.

    Richard B. Gilbert, Jan 6, 2007
  4. qazmlp1209

    Frank Cusack Guest

    I found that even the minimal install gets all available drivers.

    -frank

    Frank Cusack, Jan 7, 2007