Sun Type-5c Keyboards NEW!!!

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Dave Knoodle, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Dave Knoodle

    Dave Knoodle Guest

    I have 8 sets. Keyboard and Mouse. SUN Part # 320-1234. BRAND NEW IN THE
    PLASTIC BAG!!!

    $20.00ea., landed anywhere in the Continental U.S. Must take delivery by
    UPS
    Ground. If you cannot accept UPS Ground shipments or you live outside the
    Continental U.S. shipping may be more. Email me for a shipping quote.

    Method of Payment. I accept paypal, money orders and cash. My paypal
    account ID is

    Local Pickup is fine.

    Here is a link to my ebay feedback. Review it and buy with confidence!

    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jaycotech

    Thanks

    Dave

    --