    i.e. 50ns, ECC EDO 168 DIMMS ?????

    Thanks.

    Nick.

    Guest, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Guest

    SEAN Guest

    SOme of its 40ns some of its 50ns, depends on the config you have currently..

    SEAN, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Guest

    JimK Guest

    This info from SUN site:-

    Capacities:

    Install DIMMs in pairs (16 MB, 32 MB, 64 MB, 128 MB, and 256 MB DIMMs); quad
    provides best performance. 1 GB maximum.

    Memory Type:

    50ns or 60ns 168-pin JEDEC DIMMs, ECC error-correction

    Jim

    currently..

    JimK, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Guest

    massiedh Guest

    If memory serves, the us-10 memory uses 3.3 v as opposed to the 5 volts used
    in PC's. So, you gotta buy the more expensive stuff.

    Dave

    massiedh, Sep 13, 2003