    I'm after a blade 2000, which I would probably get in six years time, give
    or take. Hopefully Sun will be still in business, or would it be called
    "Orcale of the Sun" by that time ;-)

    Greg Fisher, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Greg Fisher

    Raf LaPietra Guest

    The flip door above the floppy drive on the U10 was designed for the install of
    third party PCMCIA card readers. One that I know of that was "Solaris Ready"
    was the SwapBox PCMCIA Reader by SCM Microsystems.

    http://www.sun.com/io_technologies/PCMCIA.html
    and
    http://www.scmmicro.com/security/swapbox.html

    -Raf