Sun used equipment, parts and hardware service.

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Third Party Hardware, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. sunhw.com specializes in Sun used equipment, parts and hardware
    service.

    We have a list of over 60 companies that sell Sun systems and parts.
    We can email your quote request for Sun equipment to 35 vendors of Sun
    hardware. This is an easy way to find out which vendors have the
    equipment that you are looking for in stock. It is also a good way to
    get competitive prices.

    We can also email your quote request for Sun hardware maintenance to
    many third party service providers.

    Please visit:

    http://www.sunhw.com

    Thanks.