SUN XTA 3310 36Gb 10K U320 LVD SCSI Dr 540 542

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by rjk, May 29, 2009.

  1. rjk

    rjk Guest

    SUN XTA 3310 36Gb 10K U320 LVD SCSI Dr 540 542

    Qty 5 Available $24.00 each + Shipping

    # Interfaces : SCA-80 SCSI
    # Capacity : 36 GB
    # Speed : 10000 rpm, Ultra 320
    # Form Factor : 3.5-inch, low-profile
    # Compatible with : Sun StorEdge 3310 SCSI Array
    # Spud : Included
    # Model Number : XTA-3310-36GB-10K
    # Part Number : 540-5563 / 390 0109

    all tested 100%