    i believe it's Nec PC133 Double Sided, CL2, Non Parity 8ns 3.3v 32x64

    can someone please shed more light on this..

    thanks..

    Anita Day, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Anita Day

    Jason Wagner Guest

    I'm looking to max out the ram on my sunpci 2 pro co-processor card.. the
    I think I put a gig of standard A-series IBM Thinkpad RAM on my SunPCI-II
    card, but don't quote me on that (its in a box somewhere so I can't check)

    Jason Wagner, Jun 26, 2003

  3. I also swapped 512 MB RAM between an A21m and the SunPCI IIpro.
    However, that's PC100, not PC133. Whenever in dought, one can check
    specs and prices at www.crucial.com.

    Torsten Kirschner, Jun 26, 2003