    that proves anything.

    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill Green, Apr 4, 2006

  2. I may have a 64MB module doing nothing I could give to you. Email me in
    the address below.

    About the speed, http://www.sun.com/desktop/products/sunpci/faq.html
    says t is 100MHz. However, when I ordered mine (I need to look up where
    I got it), it came as 133MHz and has been working quite happily ever
    since, and I maxed it out at 512MB BTW.

    Out of curiosity, which OS are you going to run it on? Sol10 needs a
    bit of massage, but it is easy. That is what I use.

    Mauricio Tavares, Apr 24, 2006