    GeorgeC Guest

    Do the newest SUNPCI (733Mhz) cards/drivers support and LINUX versions?

    ....GeorgeC

    GeorgeC, Sep 11, 2003

  2. A search on the web will show people have put Linux on the newer cards,
    but it is not without a *lot* of problems. I'd personally not bother.

    I think there is some version of linux that is a Windoze executable, but
    gives you a virtual linux environment. That might be worth investigating
    if you really want linux on your PCi card.

    --
    The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
    they start making vacuum cleaners." -Ernst Jan Plugge.

    Dr. David Kirkby,
    Senior Research Fellow,
    Department of Medical Physics,
    University College London,