    Thank you for your time.

    Regards,
    Christopher Koeber

    Christopher Kurtis Koeber, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Try clearing the CMOS memory and then setting the BIOS to it's defaults.

    General Schvantzkoph, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Thanks, will give that a shot.
    Regards,
    Christopher Koeber

    Christopher Kurtis Koeber, Mar 29, 2007
  4. I reset the motherboard's settings by taking the CMOS battery out and
    putting it back in which allows me to boot up fine once but after restarting
    I get the same message again. Thanks for the help...
    Regards,
    Christopher Koeber

    Christopher Kurtis Koeber, Mar 30, 2007
  5. I completely cleared the CMOS because it asked me for the Date and Time and
    said that the default settings were applied.
    Regards,
    Christopher Koeber

    Christopher Kurtis Koeber, Apr 1, 2007
  6. Did you really clear the CMOS or just remove the battery for a bit?
    Some motherboards require more than that to clear the CMOS. If you
    don't know, do you have a manual for the motherboard?

    Good luck,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Apr 1, 2007
  7. Is your BIOS at the latest rev? If it isn't then the next thing to do
    would be to update the BIOS. If that doesn't work then you should RMA the
    board.

    General Schvantzkoph, Apr 1, 2007
  8. Well I did update the BIOS but the issue persists so I will RMA the board.
    Thank you for all of your help. I will keep you posted.
    Regards,
    Christopher Koeber

    Christopher Kurtis Koeber, Apr 3, 2007