SuperMicro X9SCA-F memory problem

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by fuzziner, Nov 12, 2011.

  1. fuzziner

    fuzziner

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I recently built-up my server in this configuration:

    motherboard: SuperMicro X9SCA-F
    processor: Intel Xeon E3-1220
    memory: 1x Kingston 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC CL9 (KVR1333D3LD4R9S/8GEC)

    After turn-of power I get memory error (5 short beeps + 1 long beep)

    I already tried switch memory module into another slots = same problem.

    Have somebody any advice have fix this issue ?

    fuzziner, Nov 12, 2011