support for 1680 by 1050 res 16:10 aspect ratio

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Graeme Prentice, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Graeme Prentice, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Does anyone know if the Radeon 9550SE Video card can be used with a Dell
    I'd think that's more a matter if the drivers support that resolution. The
    Radeon Omegadrivers support it. In case you do not know, you can get them
    from www.omegadrivers.net. I've just tried on my 9600XT. Got 60 Hz, but I
    guess with a decent program like Powerstrip I can get more eye-friendly
    timings.

    Dirk Dreidoppel, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Thanks for the reply.
    So is there a driver for this card (9600 Pro)
    that supports 1680 by 1050. How do I tell if a driver supports that?
    What is Powerstrip?

    Graeme

    Graeme Prentice, Jul 16, 2005