    device."

    Thanks.

    David

    David, Sep 28, 2004

  2. David

    andlogo Guest

    Multihead means two graphic cards not one

    andlogo, Sep 30, 2004

  3. David

    Ben Myers Guest

    .... or one graphics card with two or more heads. Evidently SUSE does not
    support one card with two heads... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 30, 2004
  4. Bullshit

    Peter =?ISO-8859-15?Q?K=F6hlmann?=, Sep 30, 2004
  5. On the seventh day, David wrote...
    Have a look at either
    http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2001-Jun/att-0072/01-TWINVIEW_README
    or
    http://www.gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Dual_Monitors .

    BTW: Please set a follow-up when posting into multiple groups. Thank you.

    HTH

    Not likely! - Dr Pulaski, "Star Trek: The Next Generation,
    (Where silence has lease)"

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Oct 1, 2004