    PSP15 trial was a flop due to video corruption and problems with Flash
    Player integration.

    -Ed

    maps, Jan 1, 2013

  2. maps

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    wrote in message news:...

    I have an MSI FX5900 Ultra in my XP machines. There's no support for it
    after 173.16 so that is the driver I use. Your card is still supported so
    you should be running the very latest WHQL driver which at the moment is
    310.90. There's normally no sweet spot to be found in using some older
    driver.

    You only have to care about whether your XP is 32-bit or 64-bit, not whether
    it is a Pro or Home or whatever edition. Assuming you have XP 32-bit then
    you should download this driver:
    http://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/results/55247

    Tony.

    Fierce Guppy, Feb 13, 2013