    CharlieChau Guest

    How can I switch between English and French handwriting recognition. I did install SP2 on my tablet pc, but I do not see where I can switch the handwritten recognition between English, French and German.

    Thanks,

    CharlieChau, Jun 17, 2004

  2. CharlieChau

    Chris H. Guest

    Do you have the Tablet PC Recognizer Pack installed? It is available here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...1b-191f-49ea-8454-26aeab4ba1aa&DisplayLang=en

    Please note: Since the Windows XP Service Pack 2 is BETA, you must have the
    MUIRP installed BEFORE updating with the latest Release Candidate build (now
    RC2, 2149). An updated MUIRP is expected to be released sometime after the
    Tablet PC Edition 2005, wrapped in with XP SP2, is finalized.

    Chris H., Jun 17, 2004