    between the 3 of them? I use an iMic with my Mac and I could have a
    dual switchable output in Preferences, Sound, Output I guess. And if I
    added another iMic would Preferences detect 2 USB sound devices?

    TT, Sep 9, 2006

  2. TT

    zit Guest

    You need to be clear if switching must be under software control.
    Otherwise you might get some unflattering replies.

    zit, Sep 9, 2006

  3. TT

    TT Guest

    Is there a device whereby you can plug in several audio devices:
    If there was humour I missed it. Hardware or software would do. I
    guess software would only work if I had a device that had multiple
    outputs and a driver whereby OS X could control those outputs. That
    would be more convenient than hardware, now that I think of it. That
    would be sweet indeed. Any recommendations? Maybe iMic will come out
    with something like this?

    TT, Sep 11, 2006