  1. Manu

    Manu Guest

    it's avabile the manual for mother board sy-5ema+ V1.1, not V1.0 or 2.0???

    Manu, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Manu

    0 Guest

    The only file that I found on the Soyo website
    (about a year ago) that seemed to have been
    written specifically for the V1.1 5ema+ board was the
    following:

    filename= qemapv1017.pdf

    title

    0, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Manu

    Manu Guest

    the setting not right, I test it, and it is not right

    Manu, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Manu

    0 Guest

    Which setting is not right and wnat makes you say it is not right?

    That is, what are you trying to do and what is preventing you from
    doing it?

    0, Jul 19, 2005