  1. Somewhere

    Somewhere Guest

    Thinking of getting this board any good?

    Somewhere, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Somewhere

    Jim B. Guest

    They just did a test of the board at Tom's Hardware Guide. They seemed
    to like the board but did come up with memory problems with all the
    Athlon 64 boards they tested. Some were very picky on the brands of
    memory and Tom's stated the claim that the Athlon 64 boards could run
    up to 4Gig of memory were unfounded. Some of the boards they stated
    may not even run with 1Gig of memory. Better check it out before
    considering any Athlon 64 board.

    Jim B., Jan 17, 2004

  3. Somewhere

    Frank Howell Guest

    I could not find a review of the SY-K8USA board. There was a review of the
    CK-8 Dragon Plus, but that is a different chipset then the SY-K8USA board.

    Frank Howell

    Frank Howell, Jan 19, 2004