    later,
    dave
    SY-P4VGM, Celeron 2.8, 256 PC-2100, WD40G, SOYO case and PS

    dave AKA vwdoc1, Sep 19, 2004

  2. dave AKA vwdoc1

    Jim B. Guest

    "dave AKA vwdoc1" <> wrote in message news:<2Qj3d.4878$>...

    Just go out and buy a sound card with the game port on it. Then you
    will also have better sound then the onboard chip as well. You should
    still be able to find a cheap Sound Blaster PCI 128 or something like
    that for around $20. Just remember that if you do go with the sound
    card you will have to disable the onboard sound in the motherboard
    BIOS.

    Jim B., Sep 25, 2004

  3. Big thanks Jim B!
    later,