    a:\>afudos /i<P4CED16.ROM>

    Suggestions and solutions welcome.

    MikeSp

    Michael S., Jun 23, 2004

  2. Michael S.

    condraj Guest

    Pretty close! The correct syntax is: A:\>afudos /ip4ced16.rom
    Good luck.
    Jon

    condraj, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Michael S.

    Navid Guest

    Just type afudos with no argument and it will give you the correct syntax.

    Navid, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Michael S.

    Michael S. Guest

    Thanks Jon--will give that a try (out of frustration, I used the Asus EZ
    Flash method and found that the RAID setup and Boot sequence were changed in
    the BIOS setup...does a new flash of an Asus mobo change what is already set
    up in the BIOS--it did not in other mobos in computers I have worked on)?

    Mikes.
    -------------------------------------

    Michael S., Jun 23, 2004
  5. Michael S.

    Michael S. Guest

    Jon--many thanks--it worked!!!! Whereas using the Asus EZ Bios Flash method
    that loses some or many of the settings in the BIOS setup (have a feeling I
    about lost my RAID 0), using the Afudos method, the BIOS settings are not
    changed. Now if I could only find where the BIOS version is stated so I can
    just check to see that the BIOS has been upgraded.

    MikeSp

    Michael S., Jun 23, 2004