    file and he's searching for a file recovery utility.

    Did anybody know such disk repair app for System 7 ?

    Thank's

    Rene Krcmar, Apr 7, 2005

  2. I've never seen this O'Reilly, but from what I've heard and read about
    him I think I can safely say:

    http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Rene Krcmar

    Rene Krcmar Guest

    Yeah ?

    You know, you shouldn't trust a Bill anyway.

    Would you trust a Gates's Bill? Or a Clinton's Bill ?

    You see ? Don't listen Bill's.

    :))

    Rene Krcmar, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Rene Krcmar

    Jeff Wiseman Guest

    And do you trust any of those bills in front of Congress right now?

    I see what you mean :)

    Jeff Wiseman, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Rene Krcmar

    Charles Dyer Guest

    Good System 7 utilities included Public Utilities (probably the best) and
    Norton Utilities (it still worked, then; it doesn't anymore) and Symantec
    Utilities.

    I'd try one of the lists at this place <http://lowendmac.com/lists/> for
    advice re finding such software. If the Mac is a Quadra, for instance, try
    the list for Quadras.

    Charles Dyer, Apr 9, 2005
  6. Rene Krcmar

    Ilgaz Ocal Guest

    May browse http://www.micromat.com too, some of stuff are free. I used
    them 2 years ago on a duo 270c which now has a bus error :(

    Ilgaz Ocal

    Ilgaz Ocal, Apr 15, 2005