    fan speed is zero.

    Should I be worried?

    Cheers, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Is the pin the right way round?...do you have it connected in the right
    orientation?, it could be dead, the fan RPM on the PSU or header on the
    motherboard.

    My Antec 550W PSU displays correctly in the BIOS.

    Richard Dower, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Is the pin the right way round?...do you have it connected in the right
    I'll check the orientation but I seem to remember it being keyed.

    Actually, this motherboard was in another system with a different PSU for a
    while and that didn't show system fan speed.

    Cheers, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Jun 28, 2004