    everything AGAIN.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010

  2. A remarkable thing has happened.

    I ran the installation program of the original CD...

    and surprise surprise...

    When I clicked add it displayed a checkbox to indicate that the audio
    drivers were not yet installed ?!

    How strange...

    I removed those audio drivers because the web update said to do so ?!

    Apperently that ADVICE IS WRONG.

    The software emulator error has disappeared...

    The shutdown bug happens as follows:

    1. Start COH ONLINE

    3. Select Commander.

    4. Logoff exit.

    5. Shutdown windows.

    The shutdown bug won't happen unless a game is played.

    I am not sure if it's a COH only problem or general problem.

    Therefore I just started Quake 3 and exited.

    Now I am going to do a reboot to see if it shuts down slowly again...

    If not then I will test COH again.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010

  3. SHUTDOWN BUG REMAINS.

    It's definetly not related to COH ?!

    I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

    IT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!

    HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS CREATIVE STUFF ?!

    IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FULLY REMOVE IT !

    What a joke !

    Get some people from Microsoft to look at your drivers cause this suck more
    than they work !

    GJEZ.

    I have to go find some website now explaining how to remove all this junk
    via registy and what not...
    and even that doesn't seem to work.

    I will think hard if I ever want to deal with your shitty software ever
    again.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  4. Just write your own installation program.

    Thanks,

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  5. Thanks,

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  6. Test all combinations, all operating systems and play some games for a long
    time thank you,

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  7. Thank you,

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  8. I deinstalled everything and there is still sound coming from the speakers
    ?!

    Isn't that funny ?!?

    All that Creative Labs Software is just BLOATWARE.

    All I need is a driver which actually works and doesn't crash while
    gaming...

    And a nice volume control to change the volume and perhaps test the
    speakers.

    I only need driver + console or whatever it's called.

    Now I am going to install just the console from the original cd's

    because I am fed up with this stuff... it's bullshit.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 19, 2010
  9. Ok,

    I am now done with this shitty software, but for the record I will this time
    record which audio driver version is being used...

    Not that it's very usefull because in the future it will probably be
    impossible to go back to it... at least via creative labs software which is
    just retarded and doesn't allow falling back on old versions.

    Perhaps window's driver rollback option might work... but windows is just as
    shit and advertises all kinds of functionality which ultimately don't work
    when you need it the most.

    For the record the driver version after all this fucking and messing around
    is somehow:

    Control Panel, Audio etc:

    Creative SB X-Fi, PCI Slot 5 (PCI Bus 4, device 8, function 0)

    Driver Date: 6/3/2009
    Driver Version: 6.0.1.1373
    Digital Signer: Not digitally signed.

    Driver details, not gonna retype that crap, implement some copy paste will
    ya, retards ?!

    100 files or so.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.