system struck and showing read and write failure

Discussion in 'Dell' started by naniram@venkat, Jan 31, 2013.

  1. naniram@venkat

    naniram@venkat

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2013
    i am using the laptop 'dell vostro a860' i got a problem when i switching the power button on its not working its booting but it not performing any operation and switching off itself ...................

    but i got the dos prompt like bellow

    '''memory write /read failure at 67262414,read 8926c926
    expecting c920c926 to resolve this issue,try to reseat the memory
    decreasing available memory

    i am not good at finding the solutions ..so anybody please tell me what the problem exactly
    and why it occurs .......what's the solution for the aboue problem.............please help me out here........

    naniram@venkat, Jan 31, 2013