    What other systemboards can be installed in the laptop?

    Any and all replies would certainly be appreciated.

    ed.

    ed, Aug 8, 2006

  2. ed

    Tweek Guest

    Tweek, Aug 8, 2006

  3. ed

    Ben Myers Guest

    But is it worth $249 plus shipping and labor (or lots of ones own time) to
    replace the motherboard? My estimate is that the Solo 1450 is worth maybe $300
    at most, but in tip-top condition... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Aug 8, 2006
  4. ed

    Tweek Guest

    Oh, I agree. When I am looking for replacement parts for laptops, I am
    amazed at the prices listed. Many times the prices for used or refurb parts
    are more than a new laptop with similar or better specs.

    Tweek, Aug 9, 2006