    I have just bought Toshiba Protege m 200.

    First problem tablet input panel stos repsonding and then so des the whoel tblet. then if I manage to kill process TPA.exe then every thing becomes o

    second problem.. though I have IGig or RAm and 60 GB of disk teh damn machien is slow an dI only use Oulook 2003 at the most at one time.. help required please.

    ATIF, Feb 25, 2004

  2. ATIF

    Chris H. Guest

    First suggestion: Turn on your spell checker. :cool: Second, I would update
    your anti-virus program with the latest definitions and run a thorough check
    on your system. Third, I would obtain one of the free Trojan-detecting
    programs like AdAware and run that on your system.

    Once all that is completed, see where you stand. And remember to calibrate
    your pen, and verify your settings in Control Panel/Tablet and Pen Settings.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Feb 25, 2004

  3. I would think there is something wrong with your system. Any chance of a
    Virus? I have a M200 with 1G RAM and the 1.5G processor and it is not slow
    at all.

    --

    Gary A. Bushey
    SPS MVP

    tblet. then if I manage to kill process TPA.exe then every thing becomes ok

    Gary A. Bushey, Feb 25, 2004