T1000 raidctl problem

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Jeff Wieland, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Jeff Wieland

    Jeff Wieland Guest

    I've got a Sun Fire T1000 with a pair of SAS disks that were configured to use the hardware raid for mirroring, but this was set up when the drives were in another machine. OpenBoot does not see the drives. If I net boot, Ican run raidctl, but this is what I see:

    # raidctl
    RAID Volume RAID RAID Disk
    Volume Type Status Disk Status
    c0t130d0 IM OK c0t0d0 OK
    c0t1d0 OK

    If I try to delete the volume, I get:

    # raidctl -f -d c0t130d0
    Not a volume 'c0t130d0'

    If I try to delete what the volume used to be called, I get:

    # raidctl -f -d c0t0d0
    Not a volume 'c0t0d0'

    How do I delete this volume?

    Jeff Wieland, Mar 27, 2014