    Acrobat doesn't inherently utilize this functionality.

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Snook, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Adam,

    I may miss a step or two, but with Adobe Acrobat 5.0, here is how I add
    Digital Signatures.

    1. In MS Journal, write my signature and export the file as a TIF
    2. Take signature and load into Word etc, Save as PDF Sig1.pdf
    3. Open Adobe , Tools, Self-Sign Security, User Settings
    4. New Title, Under Show "Imported Graphic" and select the pdf with the
    signature, check all boxes that you want in Configure

    Goto Document, Select Digital Signature Tool , create sig box and select the
    one you just created.

    Hope this helps,

    Fritz Switzer, Aug 5, 2003