    vertical screen.
    Is this normal or any means to work around this?
    Thanks in advance.

    CHOI, Oct 20, 2005

  2. CHOI

    Chris H. Guest

    There are five Options tabs available in Remote Desktop before you connect:
    General, Display, Local Resources, Programs and Experience. You may want to
    try adjusting the Display settings.

    Chris H., Oct 20, 2005

  3. CHOI

    CHOI Guest

    Chris,

    I appreciate your advice.
    It was the perfect answer to my question.
    Actually I didn't know I can adjust the parameters
    of remote desktop session window.
    Thanks again.

    Seongjin

    CHOI, Oct 20, 2005
  4. CHOI

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: Good deal! Glad it worked for you.

    Chris H., Oct 20, 2005